The IWC Grande Complication is a very limited model from International Watch Co.’s Specialties Collection. The watch is housed in a 42.2mm case that has a height of 16.3mm and there are only 50 Grande Complications created each year.
IWC offers several different options when it comes to the Grande Complication:
- Platinum case with black crocodile strap (ref. IW377013)
- Platinum case with platinum bracelet (ref. IW927016)
- Platinum case with black dial and black crocodile strap (ref. IW377017)
- Platinum case with black dial and platinum bracelet (ref. IW927020)
- 18 ct. rose gold case with black crocodile strap (ref. IW377025)
- 18 ct. rose gold case with rose gold bracelet (ref. IW927045)
IWC used their caliber 79091 automatic movement in the Grande Complication which produces 28,800 vibrations per hour an has 75 jewels. The watch has a power reserve of 44 hours and 659 parts.
Complications include chronograph, minute repeater, perpetual calendar, four digit year display, and perpetual moon display.
The IWC Grande Complication is water resistant to 1 bar and has a convex sapphire glass crystal.